Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Okay, so I don't remember a lot about this week but I'll try!

This week I was teaching English class and the word was "interested" and I was explaining what it means and my investigator, Jemimah, said "Like you and boys?" I said, "Yes!  I am interested in boys!"  She totally understands what it means!  Haha!  The next word was "not interested" so I said, "I am not interested in a boy if he smokes or drinks alcohol."  Haha!  You gotta do what you gotta do to help them understand things. ;)

We totally bought Asian mats last P-day!  They're so cute!  All the Chin people have one.  I don't care if I have to drag it around to every area for the rest of my mission, I still want it!  
Christmas Conference was so fun! I got to talk to all my buds in the mission.  I feel like I know a lot of missionaries even though I've only been here for 4 months.  I miss my first District leader and Zone leader!  They've moved on to bigger and better things I guess.  Elder Owen is jealous that we got so many Chin people to come to church last week!  Haha!  My breakfast looked happy one morning. I got to talk to Elder Brown a little bit!  We talked about home and stuff.  He was companions with my first district leader (Elder Owen) and my current zone leader (Elder Rasmussen).  He was also companions with Elder Brown. (Yes, Elder Brown and Elder Brown were companions.)  Elder Brown is in Brazil now but I knew him because he was in my zone. E. Matt Brown told me that people always asked if they were 1. brothers 2. gay because they have the same name.  Haha!  Awkward.  

Wish me luck training at district meeting this week!  Woof!  ;)


I hope you are all happy, healthy, and holy this Christmas season!  Have a Merry little Christmas!  :) 

Love,
Sister Fowler xoxo



My Breakfast is Happy!






Here's E. Owen himself!

Elder Brown from Lehi!

Christmas

Awe! I love her!

We think we're funny :)

Random

No comments:

Post a Comment