Monday, October 27, 2014

Burmese=noodle language​

Dear Friends and Family!

This week was pretty great!  I began my second transfer here!  Also, as of today, I have been a missionary for 2 months!!  And they've gone by so fast!

We had transfers this week and we got two new Elders. They're both Asian!  Elder Uthaichai is originally from Thailand and Elder Ledesma is from the Philippines.  Also they took two Elders out of our district so it's just us four.  Basically, district meeting has been referred to as a "double date."  Not really, because we're missionaries! Haha! We've been training them on how to teach English, which is funny because English isn't their native language.  My first thought when I saw them was, "I'm surrounded by Asians!"  My companion is Asian too!  It's pretty funny!  They're good missionaries though.  It's time to get some baptisms here!! 

Sorry this is short...I just blanked!  However, I hope you all have a great week! I think I'll be a Sister Missionary for Halloween, sound good?  All my love! 

Sister Fowlerxoxo
My beautiful Companion

New Elders!

Haha! 

Sister Loveless Rap Album Cover :)

This is how P-Day is almost every week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment