Monday, February 16, 2015

#dunkcity

Hey Y'all!

We're just slaying satan here in Brownsburg!  He didn't know what was coming.  But really, we're the only Sisters around and we have 2 dunkings this week.  Our zone has the goal to have 5 baptisms this transfer and these 2 make a total of...drumroll...5!   The last week of the transfer too!  Look at Brownsburg, carrying the zone!  

Brian and Bella are so excited to be baptized too.  He will be baptized, confirmed, then ordained so he can baptize his daughter right after.  That's special!  We're thrilled, you could say.  

This week we had thug themed district meeting.  Sha feel?  It's off the hizzy!  Wit ma knittas! I can't talk like a thug, but I tried... It was so good!  

I'm learning a lot of Hymns on the Ukulele.  I can play "We Thank Thee O God for a Prophet" and "I Need Thee Every Hour".  It's pretty sweet!  

Our Elders in Danville got a full time car...a brand new one!  It literally had 63 miles on the odometer when they got it.  Not fair!  Haha!  I can't be jealous though, I'm loving the 2014 Corolla.  They were so excited about it though.  :)  It was Elder Wimmer's birthday this week so we celebrated with our district.  Elder Wimmer is randomly from Sweden...haha!  

I think Sister Griffeth is getting transferred next week.  That will make 4 companions in 6 months.  Careful, people might think I'm a tough companion.  ;)  She's almost done being "Greenie busted" by me.  Haha!  No, she's great and she'll be fantastic wherever she goes.  :) We're just excited to end our companionship with a double dunking! :)

Last night we went to a part member's house.  They're from the Dominican Republic and they make the BEST food.  I swear it's better than Cafe Rio.  Not even lying.  They're the greatest family and they love us...of course! ;)  

I think that's it, so have a great week!  I know I will.  :)



Eagle Creek zone-thug themed district meeting!

I got my hair cut. Here's a selfie for you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment