Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Temple Blesses Lives!

 Dear friends and family,

The temple has blessed my life, even before I was born.  During my time here on Earth, I've taken that for granted.  I am sealed to my family because my parents were sealed in the temple!  That is the automatic blessing that comes from having righteous parents. Recently I was able to go through the temple.  That experience was a blessing because I want to dwell with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and that's only possible if I make and keep the sacred covenants in the temple.  I went to the temple with faith in that and I left with a confirmation from the Holy Ghost that it's true.  Receiving my endowment was exactly what I needed to more fully feel my Heavenly Father's love and gain a focus of my purpose here on Earth.

The temple is the greatest source of peace and happiness. I have had the opportunity to attend the Mount Timpanogos, Jordan River, and Draper temples!  These magnificent buildings are houses of the Lord and they are sacred. We are all children of a loving and merciful Father who dwells in Heaven and we can live with Him again because He has provided the way.

The church is true, the book is blue, and the temple is the glue!

In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Love,

The Future Sister Fowler xoxo

P.S. Go check out this Mormon Message about how the temple has blessed a few of God's other children. The Blessings of the Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment